Would you like to join a dynamic inter-governmental association? The IORA Secretariat in Mauritius is recruiting a Programme Officer for Trade and Investment
The Programme Officer will support IORA’s trade and investment facilitation work across the Indian Ocean rim region. S/he will also support other work areas as required, including women’s economic empowerment. IORA is a dynamic intergovernmental organization aimed at strengthening regional cooperation and sustainable development through its 22 Member States and nine Dialogue Partners.
- a post graduate qualification in international commerce, trade, investment, economics, development, international relations or a related field;
- self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- exhibits the highest standards of professionalism, respect and ethical behavior, including in multicultural environments and when engaging with senior officials and business representatives;
- strong analytical and report-writing skills;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Potential candidates are requested to submit CVs and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 19 July 2019.
For additional information, please view the advert below.